Women and Youth Entrepreneurship
- Women in the Somali Corridors are still hugely unbanked or more under-banked than men. Women dominate the Micro and Small Enterprises (MSE) in Somaliland/Somalia and play an important role in the economy.
- MicroDahab has enabled Somali women to develop/strengthen income-generating activities. They have lower defaults rates compared to their male counterparts.
- The youth are the most energetic and innovative people. Who comes up with ideas that are going to be the change of the nation and they are among one of the ways to eradicate poverty for their creativity is amazing.
- The youth that has been helped so far have shown tremendous growth in their lives and have made the community a better place by increasing their economy.
- The youth always pays back the money the loans on time.